Myddelton Square, EC1
Myddelton Square is a beautiful and largely unspoilt Georgian Square off St. John Street and south of the Angel. Built between 1824 and 1827, and home to St. Mark’s church at its centre, the square is named after Sir Hugh Myddelton, the engineer responsible for bringing fresh water to London.
Fullers (Builders) Ltd were asked to undertake a full refurbishment and restoration, to this five storey, Grade II listed Georgian building.
The contract period spanned over 58 weeks and amounted to a contract sum just over £1,000,000.
The repair works entailed both internal and external elements, with the main focus to restore the structure sympathetically, ensuring all characters and quirks remained.